Prominent events at Leipziger Messe:
- Leipzig Book Fair: The Leipzig Book Fair is held in March each year and is Germany's second-largest book fair after the Frankfurt Book Fair.
- Auto Mobil International: Leipziger Messe also has a strong presence in the automotive sector: Auto Mobil International is Germany's second-largest motor show. It takes place every two years in combination with AMITEC.
- modell-hobby-spiel: "modell-hobby-spiel" has outstanding potential as the largest consumer fair of its kind in Germany. Both the toy industry and model making are strongly represented.
- Haus-Garten-Freizeit: "Haus-Garten-Freizeit" showcases gardening, cooking and home living. In previous years it has been held in conjunction with the "Beach & Boat" exhibition and the Mitteldeutschen Handwerksmesse craft fair.
- Intec + Subcontracting Fair Z: The "Intec" industrial trade fair, which is held together with the subcontracting fair "Z", is an international fair for industrial technology, mechanical engineering, components and the supplier industry.
- Tourism and Caravanning: "Tourism and Caravanning" is a travel, holiday, hotel and caravanning exhibition. The travel fair is the largest held in the new federal states. In previous years it has been held in conjunction with the "Beach & Boat" exhibition.
- OT World (Orthopaedics + Rehab Technology): OT World (formerly "Orthopaedics + Rehab Technology") is the world's leading trade fair for orthopaedics and rehabilitation technology and takes place every two years. In 2010 it was held in cooperation with the annual conference of the International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO)